- SHIN JIN WOOK
- SHIN JIN WOOK
- Licensed attorney at law / patent attorney
SHIN & YOO’s dream is to become Korea's Ropes & Gray, O'Melveny & Myers, or Kirkland & Ellis. Since our establishment, we have devoted intense effort to establishing a cooperative relationship with leading law firms around the world by striving to be more than a domestic law firm focused narrowly on litigation and instead taking on the challenge of cross-border international disputes. We want to contribute an ever-increasing amount of business to the world, and encourage foreign companies to invest more in our country. We hope to be a true partner in growth to our customers who are fighting to enter the international market, one which has a wider and deeper perspective than that of short-term profit.
- SHIN JIN WOOK 신진욱 대표 변호사 / 변리사
- 국제거래, 합작투자, 지적재산권, Licensing, 인수합병, 언론소송, 기업형사
Seoul National University(B.A.) The Judicial Research and Training Institute of Supreme Court of Korea
- Cho & Partners, Associate(’08 – ’09) One Law Professional Corporation, Senior Associate (’09-’11) SHIN & YOO, Managing Partner (Mar, 2011 – Present) Member of Korean Patent Attorneys Association Member of Seoul Bar Association International Committee Member of Korea Nation Assembly Human Network Professional Group Legal Advisor, Korea Federation of SMEs(Small and Medium business) Senior Legal Advisor, Embassy of Mongolia, Korea Legal Advisor, Seoul Business Agency Legal Advisor, CCEI of Ministry of Justice
- Korean, English, German
- Chamtowon v. KBS, Correction of news
Corporate advice on the F1 Korea Grand Prix
Hanall Pharmaceutical v. Nautilus Biotech biochemistry patent acquisition
Trademark disputes involving LVMH group, Burberry, Chanel, Microsoft, Societe Bic, Tommy Hilfiger, Adidas, Gap, Cleveland Golf, DKNY, Abercrombie & Fitch, Holister, Millet, CICV Champagne, INAO Beaujoloais, etc
Corporate advice and lawsuits on Rollpack design dispute
Copyright disputes concerning Auralog S.A.(France), Nintendo(Japan), Innotive, SPORTECH, MPAA(U.S.A.) Korea Music Copyright Association
Domain name dispute involving KPMG international, Wells Fargo and Wal-Mart
BIT vs. Noroo Paint trade secret dispute
Technology litigation involving Cremer Thermoprozessanlagen GmbH of MIM(Germany)
Corporate Advice on BP Oil international, ESA(U.S.A.), Papst Licensing(Germany) Unilever, River Light V,L.P.
Management rights (minority shareholder representation) and trademark disputes involving SBM
Corporate litigation & M&A advice concerning Makeus,
Corporate advice on the sale of KGB courier services in Aegis Enterprise, Khonichyn Tal, Zagal-Uul mine and mineral resources development(Mongolia), Monkey Flush Licensing (China, UAE), Purchase of PlayAuto, resort development project of Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs,
M&A advise on GEM & CO’s Vietnamese acquisition and establishment and Medytox for overseas investment
Corporate advice on Woori technology’s corporate structure adjustment and contracts, mergers & acquisitions etc.